Reception of the material
Installation guidelines are included with every delivery and in every box. Please read them carefully and check for specific instructions.
Be sure all material has the same run lot number before installation. Final inspection should be made as to correct pattern, color and any defects in craftmanship.
No claims will be accepted beyond the installation of 3 strips. Absolutely no labour claims will be considered. Application of material is interpreted as acceptance of material and conditions of installation.
Small differences in shading between different run lots or between sample and actually delivered material cannot be
LABEL ON THE ROLL
The picking label that you find on each roll contains following information:
• Ord: Omexco order confirmation number
• Cus: Customer name
• Ref: Reference number of the wallcovering ordered
• Bat: Batch number
• Qty: Quantity on this roll
• Ext: Extra meters given (if applicable)
• SeqNr: Number of the roll
If your order contains several numbered rolls of one single item/ reference, please first install the roll with the highest number, and then continue to install the order rolls in sequence, in descending order.
Ensure surfaces are clean, smooth, dry, firm and uniformly colored. Do not hang over glossy or nonporous places, stains.
Painted walls should be washed down with Tri Sodium Phosphate to remove grease or soil. Glossy paint should be dulled with sandpaper. Never hang over new plaster or unprimed wall areas.
For wallboard, ply or drywall, fill all cracks and prepare the surface with an acrylic base coat.
PREPARATION OF STRIPS
• If your order contains several numbered rolls of one single item/reference, please first install the roll with the highest number, and then continue to install the other rolls in sequence, in descending order.
• Measure and cut 3 strip lengths. Add 5cm to 10cm (2” to 4” inches) to top and bottom of each strip.
• For printed patterns, plan your match from the roll before cutting.
• Mark each strip coming from the roll on the back and hang in the same sequence. Mark the strips if reverse hanging is necessary (see label on the roll). More info on reverse hanging you find further below.